This article is about how to login University Phoenix Student eCampus. Students and professors at the University of Phoenix can access the eCampus portal using the University of Phoenix Student Login. The university provides eCampus education, allowing students to pursue their education online. Students can also see what classes they are taking and check their email on the eCampus. The college faculty is entitled to utilize the advisory for adding more information to courses and administrative activities.
Students can access their accounts using a smartphone or computer with internet access. Continue reading for a step-by-step guide to the login process.
How to Login University of Phoenix eCampus
1. The University of Phoenix’s online login portal is exceptionally functional. To get started, go to the homepage.
2. Click on the link or copy paste to your browser link: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. You will be directed to the login page. Enter your Username and Password and click “Login.”
Have you forgotten your Username and Password?
Students who cannot recollect their login credentials must read the steps outlined below to restore access to their account. University Phoenix Student Login page is shown below,
1. Navigate to ecampus.phoenix.edu and click the “Forgot Username/Password?” link at the bottom of the “Login” button. (You can get to the username/password reset page directly by clicking this link.)
2. To begin troubleshooting, select the problem you are experiencing.
3. Select a password/username reset option and enter the required identity information.
How to Register
Do you want to create an eCampus account? To register for an account, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Go here. Access the University of Phoenix eCampus registration page using this link.
2. Personal details required. (as shown in the picture below)
User and Password
Password must be re-entered.
Individual Record Number Birth Date Email ID
3. The user must now tap the “Register” button.
ECampus for Android Devices at the University of Phoenix
To get the eCampus app for your Android device, go to Link.
ECampus for iOS from the University of Phoenix
People who want to use their iPhone or iPad to access the eCampus portal. You may find the eCampus application here. Link and gain quick access to the eCampus.
Customer Service at the University of Phoenix
Contact the University of Phoenix’s customer care department by email or phone.
Contact us at 866.766.0766 if you have any problem regarding University Phoenix Student Login.
University of Phoenix
625 W. Fountainhead Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85282-2371
Page for contact us