Uninstall Kenshin impact on pc is not difficult, but it can be difficult if you have multiple programs on your PC. If you delete the wrong application and your essential data is lost, you may wonder what happened. In such cases, there are several application launchers and uninstallers available. They are designed to delete applications without causing any additional problems.
Nonetheless, we have compiled a list of methods that will assist you in uninstall Genshin Impact . Windows, software uninstallers, and in-game methods are among them.
How To Remove Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC
- Try uninstalling the App.
- Using the Windows removing feature, uninstall Genshin Impact.
- Configure Programs and Features
- Uninstall Genshin Impact using the Apps & Features settings.
- Using the Epic Games Launcher, uninstall Genshin Impact.
- Remove Genshin Impact Using Third-Party Uninstaller Software
- Uninstall the Gunship application from your mobile device.
How Do I Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC?
1. Remove the App from your device.
The uninstall option in Genshin Impact is the simplest way to remove it. To do so, follow the steps below:
- After that, Genshin Impact will be launched.
- Choose the Uninstall option.
- On your screen, a message will appear asking for confirmation to uninstall the App. Please continue with the steps that lead to uninstalling it.
- After completing the preceding steps, navigate to its folder to ensure that it has been removed.
- Now, go to the Start menu’s search box and type Regedit in the box, then press the Enter key.
- Choose Registry Editor from the list of options.
- In the Registry Editor, delete all of the Genshin Impact registry entries.
- Delete the registry entries to get rid of all traces of Genshin Impact. It is the safest and most straightforward way to uninstall it.
2. Using the Windows Remove Apps feature, uninstall Genshin Impact.
To avoid this, go to the control panel and use the Windows removing feature. Then, follow these steps to delete the App using this feature:
- Launch the Start Menu from the taskbar and type Control Panel into the search box.
- The Control Panel will appear in the results. To open it, select it.
- Scroll down until you reach Genshin Impact.
- Select Uninstall to begin the removal of Genshin Impact.
After you’ve deleted the app, delete the installation folder. Delete the registry entries from the Registry Editor as well.
3. Make use of the Apps & Features Settings
You can uninstall the Genshin effect from the Programs & Features menu. The procedure is straightforward; locate the uninstall button and press it to uninstall. To uninstall Genshin impact through the Programs & Features settings, follow these steps:
- Enter Genshin Impact into your computer’s search bar. A list of results will be displayed. Look for Genshin Impact.
- When you search Genshin Impact, right-tap on it to bring up a menu.
- From the context menu, select Uninstall.
The steps mentioned above will guide you in uninstalling the Genshin Impact. After uninstalling it, return to Programs & Features to ensure the program is still present.
4. Uninstall Genshin Impact using the Apps & Features Settings.
The following are the steps to uninstall Genshin Impact using the Apps & Features settings:
- First, navigate to your PC’s search bar. It is in the Start Menu.
- In the search bar, type Remove.
- Find “Add or Remove Programs” and then open it.
- The window Apps & Features will appear in front of you. There you will find all the applications and software installed on your system. For example, look for Genshin in the applications listed. There is also a search bar; if you have a lot of applications, type Genshin into the search box.
- Once the program’s name appears in the results, please tap on it. And then click the Uninstall button.
- In the process, a second uninstall button will appear. Click on it.
The uninstallation process will begin; wait for it to complete. Then, to ensure that the App no longer exists on your PC, search for it in the Start menu’s search box.
5. Using the Epic Games Launcher, uninstall Genshin Impact.
This method will be helpful for those who installed the App using the Epic Games Launcher. So, follow the steps below to uninstall Genshin Impact via Epic Games Launcher:
- First, launch Epic Games Launcher on your computer.
- Locate Library in the left panel. When you see it, click on it.
- The Library will display the games you downloaded using Epic Games Launcher. Search for Genshin Impact.
- There are three dots beneath the title image. Click on them.
- Select the uninstall option.
- Tap the Uninstall button once more to confirm the process.
The steps outlined above will remove the application from your system.
6. Use a third-party uninstaller software to Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC.
A professional uninstaller can also assist you in removing the App without causing any problems. So, if you’ve decided to give it a shot,
here’s how to Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC:
- Start the uninstaller.
- Select Genshin Impact from the list of applications on the screen.
- Choose the Uninstall option.
- A confirmation notification will appear on the screen, asking if you are sure you want to uninstall it. Select the Continue option to confirm.
- Finally, to remove the application, press the Uninstall button once more.
The professional third-party uninstall software will take over from here. The application will be deleted from your system.
7. Remove the Gunship application from your mobile device.
This solution only applies to those who have downloaded the Genshin Impact on their mobile devices. The technique outlined below will assist you in uninstalling Genshin Impact from your mobile device.
- Hold the Genshin Impact app icon on your phone’s home screen for a few seconds.
- There will be two options: Uninstall or Remove App.
- Select the Uninstall button.
- You must also understand how to delete the Genshin Impact account. To delete the account, follow these steps:
- First, open Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- From your profile, go to Manage Apps and Device.
- Select Genshin Impact from the Manage menu.
- Choose the Delete option. It is located in the upper right corner.
- In the new window, the Removal procedure will begin.
- Select the Uninstall option.
The preceding steps will delete your account and uninstall the application.
Conclusion – Genshin Impact Installation and Uninstallation
So, now that you’ve learned almost all the methods for uninstalling Genshin Impact, you can get rid of it. There are simple and painless methods for removing a program from your system.
Choose the method you want to uninstall the App and note the steps. However, if you are still having trouble, you can download a software uninstaller. It will make the process even easier for you.
FAQs: How Do I Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC?
How Do I Install Genshin Impact On My Computer?
Visit the official website to download Genshin Impact for your PC. The installation will begin when you click on the Windows icon on the website. After installing it, launch Genshin Impact on your PC to finish the in-game downloads. Remember that downloading the in-game resources will take some time.
Is Genshin for phones as good as Genshin for computers?
The game is identical whether played on PC or mobile. However, many Genshin players claim that the PC makes the game more enjoyable. As a result, the mobile version is valid when you leave the house. Without a doubt, Genshin Impact on PC provides the best visuals and performance.
What Is the Best Launcher for Genshin Removal?
Several uninstaller applications are available to help you remove programs from your system. However, Epic Games Launcher is still the best. They are simple and fast to use. You are not required to go through the arduous process of uninstalling. You’re ready to go with just a few clicks.
What Is the Best Software Uninstaller for Removing Games?
Regarding professional uninstallers, it isn’t easy to pick a single name. Several software uninstallers use a simple interface to remove applications. Still, Revo Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller, and Geek Uninstaller are the best.
ALSO SEE:YBA Codes