In this post, you will know how to Activate Sprint on Smart Devices. Sprint Corporation is an American telecommunication network firm that was previously America’s fourth-largest public network. It is a communication channel that allows for texting, wireless voice calling, and even Internet access.
Sprint Com Activate
How To Activate Sprint On Smart Devices Sprint.com/activate
Sprint offers many mobile device brands, including Apple, Samsung, One-Plus, Google Pixel, and others. There is a vast selection available, including both premium and low-cost models.
Sprint was no longer an autonomous corporation in 2019 after the US Department of Justice approved and announced the merger of Sprint and T-mobile. Therefore, to enjoy Sprint’s stable features and services, you must first activate it on your device by following the steps given in the article below.
How to Activate Sprint on Your Device Using sprint.com/activate
Before you may use Sprint’s services, you must first activate Sprint on your device, whether purchased through Sprint or not. You may do so by going to sprint.com/activate. Depending on whether you purchased your device through Sprint or another retailer, a distinct set of steps are required.
Before beginning the process, keep in mind the following:
- You can modify the account you are permitted to. If not, you’ll need to enlist the other person’s assistance or request permission from them to log in and make the changes. You can also create a new account.
- If you have a new device, keep the box with you to search for any information you may want while activating it.
- Charge your phone not to disrupt the process if the battery dies.
- Some services available in your prior model may now be available in the new one, but you will need to make an extra effort to restore them.
How to Activate a New Device (Bought from Sprint Only)
Sprint iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, and other devices are available for purchase online and in local market locations. Even if you need to modify your plan, you may be required to purchase a different model. Before enjoying the services, you must activate your account for each new model purchased or traded for your old one.
Follow the steps below to begin using Sprint’s features and services.
1. Because new phones are frequently not charged, make sure to completely set it before beginning the procedure so that no steps are hampered.
2. Save the box for future use in navigating any information. The website even tells you where to look for different points.
3. You must now obtain the Activation code, which may be obtained in two ways: by looking it up on the phone or by entering *#06# on the keypad of your new device.
4. Now, on a laptop or other desktop computer, navigate to sprint.com/activate using any browser. You will be requested to sign in using your log-in credentials on the given page. To continue, you must enter the correct username and password, and you may also click Forget if you can’t remember them. Click the Submit button.
5. You will be directed to your Sprint account dashboard, where you must locate and press the Activate New Device button. Select the phone you wish to replace from the list of alternatives on the new display tab. Next, select Activate New Device from the Manage This Device drop-down menu box and enter your new device’s IMEI or MEID number given on the box or manual.
Now, follow the on-screen prompts, such as entering the serial number of the sim. Then, start your new phone again. You are now ready to access Sprint’s services without difficulty. While switching phones, you may also restore and backup your data and files from the old phone to the new one by visiting sprint.com/backup and following the instructions.
Steps to Activate “Bring Your Own Device” (BOYD) on Sprint
Suppose you’re asking if you can activate a Sprint account if you bought it elsewhere other than the Sprint store, yes! It is conceivable. It takes a little more work, but it’s hardly rocket science.
1. First, completely charge your phone and have the box nearby for easy access to the necessary information.
Next, before commencing the activation process, you must first establish the status and eligibility of your phone via Sprint’s official website, which requires the following steps:
- Open the BOYD eligibility page on the official site using your smartphone or PC
- On the page, please enter your phone’s IMEI or MEID, which is its serial number
- You may find the IMEI number by dialing *#06# or using the site
- Enter the IMEI code in the given box and click Continue to submit it
You will be directed to another page where you must follow the instructions to validate your eligibility > If your phone is compatible with Sprint services, you may now buy a new sim card or use an accessing one. Comply with the new sim card’s specifications and purchase a plan that meets your needs.
2. Now that eligibility has been confirmed, and the new sim card has been installed, activation is required to use its services. It may be accomplished by following the steps outlined below. Once you’ve decided on a plan, go to sprint.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
3. The BOYD activation page will be shown. Navigate to the Activate Device option. Enter the appropriate Order Confirmation Number and Zip Code. To submit the information, click the Continue button. Follow the on-screen instructions as required.
With this, the activation process is complete, and you may now use all of the company’s services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Have You Recently Upgraded Your Device?
Upgrading the device is essential for maintaining optimal operation and using newly loaded features. In addition, to enjoy Sprint’s services, you’ll need to activate your Sprint account in the updated version.
- To make this, Sign in to your account when prompted
- In the given box, enter the correct log-in credentials (Username and Password)
- To finish the activation process on the updated version of your device, press Submit and follow the on-screen prompts.
Sprint Corporation is a telecommunication provider with great features. When you purchase a new device, you must activate it by following instructions.
The steps you take will differ depending on whether you purchased your phone through the Sprint Store or anywhere else. Both stages may be completed using the above-given website sprint.com/activate simply.
If you find these steps difficult, you may go to a Sprint store and get it activated. If the phone does not automatically activate the features and services on the device, you may use the procedure outlined in this article to do so.
Sprint Store Near Me
Please choose your state from the list below.
Click here to get exact location.
Hours(Opening & Closing Times):
Monday – Saturday: 10:00am – 08:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm – 05:00pm
Customer Service Email or Contact
You can see contact number by clicking the above link in Sprint store near me according to your location.