Technedo.com is making a fair attempt to protect your privacy. Please make every effort to maintain the account’s security. To find out more about our policies, click here to access our privacy statement.
Information we compile
When you use our service, we may request certain personally identifying information from you in order to contact or identify you. Included in this are email, number, first and last names, addresses, cookies, and usage information.
using data to deliver and keep up the service. to offer client support. To enable you to use the interactive aspects of the service anytime you choose to do so
obtaining analysis or crucial data that will enable us to enhance the service; identifying, halting, and resolving technical issues.
A cookie’s tracking information
Examples of some of the meals we frequently make
- Cookie sessions: We utilize them to operate the service.
- For preferences, cookies They help us remember preferences and a variety of other settings.
- Cookies for security: We use them to maintain safety.
- Advertising-related cookies: They enable advertisers to display you advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- allowing for the submission of comments identifying the websites’ visited pages Online tracking Selling the products or services again
allowing the content to be shared on social media sites
a benefit of information When using the website and submitting personal data, you may be entitled to a number of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, you may be entitled to certain rights.
freedom of information You have a right to be informed about the types of personal information we collect and how we use them.
The right of access: You are entitled to obtain confirmation from the personal data processor and have access to it.
You have the option to ask that incomplete or erroneous personal data be rectified by exercising your right to recertification.
You have the option to cease or restrict the way that personal data is processed. If your access to your personal information is restricted, we will still allow you to keep it but not further process it.