This article is about My Apron Home Depot to view My Apron pay statement. A complete guide on how to login at the Home Depot. Home Depot created myTHDHR ESS as an Employee Self-Service portal for its employees and associates. Every month, the home improvement store chain allows its members to view and edit their associate information, examine corporate statistics, access payrolls, and more in ESS. Log in to mythdhr.com/ESS using any computer or smartphone browser.
What generally does a Home Depot Employee do?
The Home Depot’s sales employees often provide customer assistance, such as guiding consumers to products, answering inquiries about goods, or helping with purchasing selections.
At the discretion of the management team, Home Depot sales employees may also conduct stocking, organizing, and cleaning activities.
How are Home Depot employees compensated?
Home Depot pays its employees biweekly, with the pay period beginning on a Monday and ending on the second Sunday of each month. Employees get paid on the following Friday. Furthermore, part-time employees are paid the same as full-time employees but are only allowed to work 29 hours a week.
Benefits of the Home Depot myTHDHR ESS Portal
- Once signed in, the user will quickly examine work summary data.
- Access and print tax and pay statements 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Activate a payroll card with a single click of a button.
- With the addition of the Home Depot myTHDHR ESS innovation, changing tax withholdings is now a breeze.
- Modify the employee’s postal address and other contact details.
- Easily view the status of an employee’s Leave of Absence (LOA).
Features of My Apron Home Depot
- Examine your employment summary data;
- Change your postal address; and
- Modify your tax withholding.
- Enable or modify direct deposit information.
- You may use your payroll card to activate it.
Login to the Home Depot myTHDHR ESS
Steps to ESS Employee Self Service Login are provided below to view my apron pay statement.
1. To open your ESS account, go to my THDR homepage or visit the URL mythdhr.com/ESS.
2. If you are a current associate, click the present associate login link; otherwise, click the former associate login link.
3. Enter your User ID and Password, then click the orange ‘Log In’ button to the right.
Home Depot Pay Stub
To view pay statements using myTHDHR.com, the user must first access the Home Depot ESS pay statement website, as indicated below.
When you access the website below, you need to log in before viewing your pay statements. However, you can access your pay statements and much more after you’ve logged in.
SSO Employee Login | Home Depot Email Login
1. The Home Depot SSO email login platform is designed for home improvement shop employees.
Go to Fedsso.homedepot.com to access the sign-in portal.
2. Enter your location, username, and password, and then click the ‘Sign In‘ option.
Overview of My Apron at Home Depot
My Apron Home Depot is a Home Depot-develope ESS Employee Self-Service portal. The home improvement retail behemoth has built the ESS portal for its employees to view and edit their associate information, among other things.
The introduction of the My Apron Portal has made Home Depot employees feel completely at ease. After logging in, they may access a wide range of firm information, such as job summary information, tax information, enroll for a leave, change postal address, and much more.
Call 1.866.698.4347 or Email [email protected] for MY THDHR phone numbers.