In this article we will discuss about how to download Twitch Clips in easy steps. Twitch has a long history of fantastic gaming moments, such as when AOC streamed Among Us. The issue is that videos don’t last forever, and an increase in the number of DMCA notices means your favorite videos may be removed one day.
The good news is that you can clip-on Twitch and download those clips for future reference. It doesn’t matter if you created the original clip or not–you can download clips using third-party tools as well as Twitch’s features.
How to Download Twitch Clips
You can find clips of your favorite Twitch moments in your Creator Dashboard if you create them.
- Select your profile photo first, followed by Creator Dashboard.
- Then, select Content > Clips on the next screen.
- The screen displays a list of all the clips you’ve created.
- Expand one of the clips, then click the Share button at the top of the screen–not the one on the video!
- There are two buttons for sharing. The one shown in the video can only post to Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. It also includes a link to embed.
- The Share button you seek is located above the clip, next to the trash icon. Select that button, and then the first icon on the left resembles a download arrow.
- The required clip will be saved to your computer after you click Download.
This is the simplest way to save clips you’ve created yourself, whether on your channel or from someone else’s. It’s quick, simple, and doesn’t require you to jump through any hoops–but what if you come across a clip that captures an iconic moment on someone else’s channel? In such cases, a third-party tool is required.
How to Use Clipr to Download Twitch Clips
Clipr is a website that was created solely to download Twitch clips. But, given its clean and simple interface, it’s no surprise it’s one of the most popular options on the web.
If you find a clip on someone else’s channel that you like–for example, this clip of a random Minecraft streamer singing while farming–all you have to do is visit Clipr’s main page and enter the clip’s URL into the field.
When you select Get Download Link, the field changes to this: To save the file to your computer, choose Click To Download. If you need to give it a specific file name as it downloads, right-click and select Save Link As. To share the download link with others, like the Clipboard icon and copy the link. After that, you can copy and paste it into a Discord channel, Facebook chat, or wherever else you want.
What Is Twitch Clip Downloader and How Do I Use It?
Clipr is a helpful tool, but it requires additional steps. For example, to get to the download page, you must navigate to a different website and copy and paste links.
In Firefox or Google Chrome, you can use the Twitch Clip Downloader extension.
This extension is simple to install and adds a new option when viewing clips, right above the Watch Full Video option: Download Clip. After installing the extension, you have to select Download Clip, and the clip will be saved to your computer automatically.
If you want to save a lot of different Twitch clips, this extension will save you a lot of time.
How to Download Twitch Clips in Bulk Using Twitch Leecher
All three preceding methods help download a single video at a time, but what if you need to download all of the clips on a specific channel? Twitch Leecher comes in handy in this situation.
- This is a free Github tool that allows you to download multiple clips simultaneously.
- It is risk-free to use.
- You also can download it from Github and run the.exe file.
- It will be installed on your hard drive.
At the time you run the application, you are presented with several options. For example, you can search a specific channel for broadcasts, highlights, or uploads that occurred within a particular time frame. You can also look for particular video URLs or IDs.
- You can type in multiple URLs or IDs at the same time.
- After that, go to the bottom of the page and click Search.
- The results will be displayed on the following page.
- You can save any result to your hard drive by selecting Download next to it.
- It will be moved to the Downloads section at the top of the page for the time being.
- Twitch Leecher allows you to easily select multiple videos one after the other, rather than having to navigate between separate pages to save the files to your drive.
- Don’t put it off until it’s too late–if you have a favorite Twitch clip, save it to your drive for safekeeping. You can upload and share it later, especially if it becomes legendary.
Hope the article How to Download Twitch Clips may helps you. Please suggest your opinion and share it with your friends.