This article will explains how to download music from Youtube using third party software and applications. After Google, YouTube is the most popular browser. While millions of people enjoy watching videos and listening to music on the platform, others prefer to take it further and download the music for offline listening. If you fall into the second category and are unsure how to proceed, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ll go over several free websites for converting YouTube videos to MP3 in the sections below. We’ll also go over one premium option, the official YouTube Music app. The free options may be preferable for those who only want to download one song or only do so on occasion. On the other hand, anyone looking for ways to download music from YouTube regularly should consider the premium option. Let’s get started.
Download Music From YouTube using 4k Video Downloader
4k Video Downloader is a widespread app that lets you download entire playlists and channels from YouTube. This is one of the most popular options for downloading music from the video platform, with over two million downloads. You can download your Favorite Videos, Watch Later, and other playlists all at once.
This free MP3 downloader allows you to download videos from other websites, such as Facebook and Vimeo, to MP3. You can save the files in MP3, M4A, or OGG without dealing with annoying ads. This service is ideal for downloading music on a sporadic basis. It has a simple user interface and is extremely simple to use. Also check How to convert 4k Youtube Videos to mp3.
Here’s how to download music from 4K Video Downloader:
1. Get 4K YouTube Downloader from this link. The application is compatible with all operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
2. Download and install the app on your computer.
3. Open YouTube in your browser.
4. Locate a music video or playlist that you want to download.
5. Take note of the URL in the address bar.
6. Launch the 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader app that you just downloaded and installed on your computer.
7. Select the Paste Link option in the top left corner of the screen.
8. The app will then fetch the data from that URL.
9. When downloading a playlist, the program will ask if you can download all of it or just one video. If you want to download everything, choose Download All.
10. Allow time for the audio to download.
11 The files have now been saved to your computer. You can save them to your phone or flash drive and take them with you wherever you go.
Download Music From YouTube using MP3Skull
MP3Skull is a free YouTube video converter and downloader that can be accessed online. The website offers quick conversions with no queues and lets you download videos of up to two hours in length. You do not require to register or download their software, and you will not see any ads or pop-ups while browsing. You can convert unavailable or blocked videos in your country, which is a nice feature. Also check, best Youtube to MP3 Downloader for Android.
Aside from the two-hour time limit, the website requires that the videos are not age-restricted, are available on YouTube, not deleted, and are not a live stream. If the conversion becomes stalled, they recommend clearing your browser cache and starting over.
To download music from YouTube using MP3Skull, follow the steps below.
1. download the YouTube video you want to save.
2. Take note of the URL in the address bar.
3. Copy it and paste it into the MP3Skull converter on this page.
4. To begin the conversion, click the Convert button.
5. After the file has been converted, click the Download button to convert the process.
6. Launch your preferred music player and open the file. Now, You can enjoy the songs on your computer or transfer them to other devices.
Download Music From YouTube using YouTube to MP3
YouTube to MP3 is the most convenient method for downloading individual YouTube links. The software is totally free to use, and no registration or installation is required. It also provides unlimited downloads, unlike 4K Video Downloader software.
Follow the steps to convert and download a YouTube video from this site.
1. Use your computer or mobile device to access this link.
2. Paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download into the main page’s box.
3. Press the Go button.
4. For the file type, select MP3 and then the quality. You can select from 64 kbps to 320 kbps. As smaller the compression level, the smaller the file size, at the expense of quality. Unless you’re trying to save space, you’ll naturally want to go for higher quality (and thus, number).
5. Select Convert. Wait for the conversion process to finish.
7. Then, Click the Download button to download the file.
8. Now that the file is on your computer, you can play it on your favorite music player or transfer it to other devices.
Users with limited computer storage space may appreciate the “Save to Dropbox” option, which lets them save the song using their Dropbox account and online storage.
YouTube Music App Download for Offline
We have exciting news for anyone who spends a significant portion of their day listening to music on YouTube. YouTube Music is a special app that lets you download MP3s of your favorite videos. Also check, How to use Youtube Playlist Downloader.
The app is available for PC (Windows 10, Mac, and Linux) and Android and iOS smartphones. You can use the software to look up artists, albums, and genres. If you select your favorite song or artist, the app will create a playlist of recommended channels for you to listen to. It also remembers your music and lets you quickly access it when you return to the app.
You can listen to these songs offline if you subscribe to YouTube Music Premium. If you’re a student, you’ll appreciate their 50% student discount, which means you’ll only pay $4.99 per month for the service. Also check, Websites to Download Youtube Videos.
There are numerous advantages to using the premium version, including:
• There are no ads when playing songs or videos.
• Keeping music playing in the background on your device
• Save music for offline listening
Follow the steps to download music from YouTube using this app.
1. Get the YouTube Music app from Google Play or the App Store. Click here to download the Desktop Player version.
2. Sign up for the premium account if you haven’t already. You can do this in your browser by logging into your YouTube account and going to the Premium page.
3. Locate and launch the YT Music app on your computer or mobile device.
4. Locate the songs or video playlists you want to download offline.
5. Start playing the song or playlist.
6. Tap the Menu (three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen) and then Download.
7. You can now find the song by going to your Library and then to Downloads.
It’s essential to address the legality of music downloads. Essentially, this is determined by the video ownership policy.
You can, without a doubt, download videos that are your property or personal YouTube videos. Downloading public domain, non-encrypted videos is also permitted. You can always search for videos like this by searching for “public domain” or “non-encrypted” videos.
However, you should not download copyrighted videos without the owner’s permission. Most of the websites mentioned explicitly state in their terms and services that you should not download or make available copyrighted material, material protected by trademark laws, or material subject to third-party proprietary rights without the permission of the rightful owner.
Google has the authority to take action against anyone who downloads a YouTube video without the owner’s permission using infringing tools or services.
Additional Questions and Answers
Is it possible to download YouTube to my iPhone or Android?
Yes, you can download YouTube songs to your mobile device. There are also different methods to accomplish this. Most of the programs listed in the guide are available on mobile devices. However, according to YouTube to MP3, only Android users can convert videos with their smartphones.
Overall, the YouTube Music App is the most convenient (and safest) way to download YouTube songs to mobile devices. It is a premium app, but it’s well worth it for anyone who listens to music regularly and doesn’t mind spending $9.99 per month.
Will I get malware if I use third-party YouTube download sites?
A large number of malware infections are the result of untrustworthy downloads. Many websites are created to infect computers by offering “legitimate” services for download. In a nutshell, yes, malware can be obtained through third-party download sites. Not every website is contagious, but you should exercise caution when visiting them and make you’re clicking on the correct buttons.
Before visiting websites of this type, we recommend that you update your antivirus (or get one if you don’t already have one). Use the websites recommended in this guide to avoid being scammed.
Bring Music With You Wherever You Go
Downloading music from YouTube can be opportunely when traveling, running, or simply saving connection data. There is no cause why you should ever be without your favorite beats. Several websites, regardless of internet connection, can assist in bringing music into everyone’s pocket.
You should now download YouTube songs and playlists for free or sign up for YouTube Music Premium for unlimited music downloads. Finally, when using free converter website services, be wary of the legalities and don’t download copyrighted content unless you have the owner’s permission.
Which video conversion website piqued your interest the most? Are you thinking about subscribing to YouTube Premium? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.