In this article you will know about how to download GIF From Twitter? You just need to follow easy steps to download and save GIF videos from Twitter. You’re familiar with Twitter GIFs, right? They’re hilarious, and they’re a lot of fun to share. But, as you’re probably aware, there’s no direct way to download or save GIFs from Twitter. But don’t let that depress you. We have the ideal solution, or rather solutions.
Top 5 Ways to Download GIF From Twitter
We’ve listed several methods to save GIFs from Twitter, whether you want to save just one or a bunch. Because GIFs and videos are so popular on the internet, who wouldn’t want to save them from Twitter to share on other platforms?
1) Use the internet to download Twitter videos and GIFs.
Twitter Video Downloader is one of the most user-friendly tools for downloading videos and GIFs from Twitter and Facebook. The most exciting aspect of this online downloader is that it also has a mobile version that allows you to download Twitter videos to your mobile device.
- Copy the GIF or Video link that you want to download from Twitter.
- To copy the video address, navigate to the video, “right-click,” and select “Copy Video Address.”
- Now, navigate to Twitter Video Downloader and paste the video/GIF link there.
- Then, select the desired download quality, either Basic MP4 or HD. Assign it a name and save it in the folder of your choice, regardless of which device you are using. This Twitter GIF downloader save GIFs from Twitter easily.
2) Download Twitter GIFs Using a Third-Party Tool
Gihosoft TubeGet is a dependable Twitter GIF Downloader for videos on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Even if you don’t have an internet connection, you can still enjoy your favorites.
Follow a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this third-party software to download Twitter GIFs and videos.
- Get Gihosoft TubeGet
- Now, copy the link to the Twitter video or GIF.
There are two ways to go about it.
- One method is to right-click on the video and select “Copy Video Address,” as we mentioned in the first method of downloading Twitter videos/GIFs.
- You can also copy a Twitter video link by expanding the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the Tweet and selecting “Copy link to Tweet.”
Both methods will download the video link.
- Now launch Gihosoft Tubeget and select “+Paste URL.”
- The tool will analyze the link for validity before downloading the Twitter videos/GIFs. Also read Free Photo Editor
- TubeGet examines the link you want to download.
- After your video link has been analyzed; you will be presented with a number of options.
- Select the quality (MP4), download subtitles, or even convert the video.
- Once the previous two steps have been completed, click on “Download.”
- Choose the appropriate option and then click the “Download” button at the bottom.
- Please keep in mind that if you use a Mac, you must follow the same steps.
- Gihosoft TubeGet for Mac is now available for download.
3) Using an Extension, download videos from Twitter
It’s always a good idea to save your favorite video/GIF to your device so you can watch it later when you’re not connected to the internet. Google Chrome has many useful extensions that make many tasks easier than ever before.
Twitter Media Downloader is a Chrome extension that allows you to save GIFs from Twitter. It’s an extension that not only downloads Twitter videos but also allows you to download multiple video files at once.
The following are the steps to download Twitter videos/GIFs:
First, install the extension by clicking the Add to Chrome button.
Twitter Media Downloader as a Chrome Extension
Get the URL of the Twitter video you want to download.
Go to the video’s owner’s account now.
You must be in possession of the Tweet ID.
Each tweet on Twitter has its own ID.
For example, if the URL is https://twitter.com/i/status/1073173660112834560, the Tweet ID is 1073173660112834560.
Once you’ve obtained the ID, click the arrow next to Media. Now, copy and paste the IDs you want to download in bulk (make sure the ID range is correct).
Note: Because it allows you to download batch files, this plugin is the best option for saving GIFs from Twitter. It also eliminates the need for you to perform manual work on each tweet.
Once you’ve entered the ID range, you can choose to limit the download. The Dry run option provides you with a blueprint of what you will download.
You can choose whether to download inducing Images, Videos (GIF), Videos, or No Media. To begin the download, click the Start button.
Determine the range of tweets to make downloads easier.
Your videos will be downloaded in a zip file that you must extract, and even that allows you to transfer them wherever you want.
4) Save Twitter GIFs and Videos without the need for a third-party tool
Those who dislike downloading third-party software will appreciate this option.
You only need to change the URL slightly, and you’re done.
Copy the Tweet link using the methods described above.
Open a new browser tab and paste the URL into the address bar.
Put “sss” after “https://” now.
Now, choose the video quality that you want to download.
Pick the video quality you want to download.
5) Twitter GIF Downloader for iOS and Android
There are some fantastic apps for both Android and iOS that make downloading Twitter videos/GIFs a breeze.
Video GIF Downloader for Twitter is one of the useful apps.
After you’ve downloaded it to your smartphone, we’ll begin the process of downloading Twitter videos/GIFs on Android.
There are two ways to access this app.
I) You can either copy the Twitter video link and paste it into the app, then download it.
2) Another option is to open the Twitter app on your smartphone and download the video you want to save.
You should now see a Share button; click on it.
You may see a number of sharing options on the list, but you must select the Video/GIF Downloader app.
To download the video, select your preferred option.
After sharing, select the View option in the Video Downloader.
When the download is finished, you will see confirmation in your notification bar.
As the download action is completed, you will receive a final notification.
Tweet2Gif is another app that can be used to download Twitter videos/GIFs.
Gifitize Save Twitter Gifs is an iOS app that allows users to download Twitter GIFs and videos.
The download process for GIFs is similar to what we described above for Android.
These are some quick and easy methods for getting your favorite GIFs and videos from Twitter. If doing manual work on a single file becomes tedious, the Chrome extension is the best option for batch downloading Twitter GIFs and videos. Choose your favorite and enjoy the GIF hilarity. Also read Best Animoji Apps