In this post, you will learn how to activate Cricket Wireless service on your devices. Cricket Wireless, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless International, is a wireless provider in the United States with over ten million customers. As a wireless service provider brand, it mostly competed with Verizon’s Visible and T-Metro. AT&T purchased this service in March 2014. If you just acquired Cricket Wireless’s mobile phone service, you must activate it at cricketwireless.com/activate.
Cricket Wireless Service Activation Instructions @ cricketwireless.com/activate
Cricket Wireless’ mobile phone service may only be activated online at cricketwireless.com/activate. You must have your phone number and order number on hand before continuing with the activation steps below. This information is contained in the purchase confirmation email. Ascertain that you have a plan in place. If you just bought a handset or SIM card directly from Cricket, use the instructions below to activate your new Cricket service from your phone (in-store or online).
Activate Cricket Wireless Service on Your Device
- Before you can begin the activation process, you must insert your SIM card (see the steps below for instructions on inserting a SIM card).
- Gather your phone number and order number, then go to the web activation URL – cricketwireless.com/activate – in your PC or mobile device’s browser.
- The activation procedure will be divided into four stages: Device Type, Purchase Location, Customer Type, and Order Information.
- Choose between Android, Apple, or both.
- Next, insert your SIM card into your device and press the “I’m Ready” button.
- Choose Cricket and then press the Continue button.
- Select “New Customer” and then click “Continue” if you are a new Cricket customer.
- Next, in the suggested form, enter your order number and Cricket customer service number before clicking Activate.
- Select “Existing customer” and click Continue if you are a current Cricket customer.
- Then, enter your Cricket username and password, as well as a four-digit Cricket Account PIN, and click Activate.
- Cricket’s newly acquired customer service is now operational.
How to Get Your New Cricket Cell Phone Service (from a Non-Cricket Retailer)
A website called cricketwireless.com/activate lets you activate your Cricket service even if you bought your new phone or Cricket SIM card at a store that isn’t Walmart, Amazon, or Target. You can follow the steps below to do this.
A non-Cricket SIM card, device, or Universal SIM card kit, a copy of your current Cricket wireless bill, payment details (credit or debit card, Service Payment Card, Cricket Refill Card, etc.), and a four-digit PIN are needed.
Launch a web browser and go to cricketwireless.com/join, then press the Continue button.
- Choose between English and Spanish as your desired language.
- Select Yes, sign me up! for new Cricket subscribers.
- Enter your device ID and SIM card number to activate your Cricket wireless customer service.
- The ICCID number (which is 20 digits long) is found on the larger card that contains your SIM card.
- The 15-digit IMEI number is readily accessible in your phone’s settings.
- Enter both digits and press the Continue button.
- Next, choose your plan and click the Continue button. (If desired, choose any optional add-on features.)
- Now, choose whether you want to transfer your number or get a Cricket number, inspect your card, and then click Check out.
- Next, enter your account information if you already have one, or create one by completing the essential information.
- Enter your payment information, such as your billing address and payment method (Service Payment, Credit Card, or Cricket Refill Card), and then confirm your payment.
Also Read : Complete Cricket Wireless Guide – Everything you want to know
You can find here FAQ about Cricket Wireless you want to know and best Cricket wireless alternatives available in the market.
How Do I Insert a SIM Card?
If you don’t know how to insert a SIM card into your mobile, here’s a step-by-step instruction.
- Turn off your cellphone.
- Find the SIM card slot.
- After that, insert your SIM card.
Take note that the SIM card slot is located differently in various phone models. Some phones need you to remove the back panel and battery in order to reach the SIM card slot. Rather, iPhone users should look for the slide-out SIM tray, which should be located on the phone’s side or top.
So this is our article on how to Activate Cricket Wireless on your devices. For FAQ about Cricket wireless click the above mentioned link.
Additional Questions and Answers
Where can I discover my device’s IMEI number?
To find your phone’s IMEI number, go to the Settings menu, choose General, and then “About.” The IMEI number should be displayed in this field. If you have an Android phone, navigate to Settings > About Phone. Then, choose the Status option to find the IMEI.
Don’t know your PIN?
Have you misplaced your PIN? Then you must contact Customer Support to get your PIN reset.
1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or 611 from your phone.
Mon-Sat: 9 am to 9 pm ET.
Sun: 10 am to 9 pm ET.