This article will explain how to cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft Zombie? A complete guide to cure Zombie Villager on PC, Android, iPhone, iPad, Playstation 4, Xbox, Switch, Minicraft 1.14 and 1.15. Have you ever come across a zombie village or seen a baby zombie villager riding around on a chicken? Sounds like a lot of fun.
However, it can be highly aggravating when your employees become zombie villagers. It can happen when regular zombies attack your villagers, and your difficulty settings influence how frequently the zombification occurs.
Every villager killed by a zombie will divert into one undead, whereas on Easy, this will never happen. Even if you play on Easy, zombie villagers roam the wild, waiting for you to encounter them.
If you want to return your villagers to their normal state and resume business as usual, a simple solution works across all platforms. Also check how to Allocate more RAM to Minecraft.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft
In Minecraft, there are two critical steps to curing a zombie villager: To begin, make that the villagers are suffering from the Weakness effect. You can accomplish this in a variety of ways, including:
1. The simplest way to transform a zombie villager is to use a Weakness splash potion. You can either administer the potion to the villager yourself or have a Witch do so for you. Due to their limited spawning, it is more challenging to get Witches to interact with villagers, but you may make across one in the Overworld.
2. Keep in mind, however, that Witches are the rarest type of monster to spawn in any of the game’s biomes. Waiting for lightning strikes near a regular villager is a convenient way to get a Witch near your zombie villagers. This instantly transforms them into Witch. You can also find a witch’s hut.
3. Brew a splash potion of Weakness with Dragon’s Breath to make a lingering potion of Weakness. It will affect every villager who passes through the area effect cloud if you throw it.
4. Creepers can also be helpful as a creeper explosion will create an area of effect similar to a lingering potion. But be cautious while dealing with creepers can be extremely dangerous, especially within your settlement.
5. Finally, you could make a tipped arrow by combining an arrow with a lingering Weakness potion. If you use this method, keep in mind that a tipped arrow still does damage, so make sure your zombie villager isn’t dying before shooting them.
6. Additionally, the effect on tipped arrows lasts only one-eight of the time that the potion does, so you’ll need to act quickly. The next step in curing a zombie villager is how to use a golden apple on them while under the Weakness effect. Keep in mind to use the apple on the villager rather than throwing it at them.
They may shake and emit red particles once they are under the influence. Wait for two to five minutes for the transformation to be completed. After the required amount of time, you should have an average living villager again. Also check Minecraft Texture Packs
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft on PlayStation 4
Here’s how to use a splash potion to cure a zombie villager in the PS4 version of Minecraft:
1. Put on the splash potion.
2. Release it by pressing the L2 button.
3. Get the golden apple.
4. Apply the apple to the villager by pressing the L2 button.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft on Xbox
Follow below steps to cure a zombie villager if you’re playing on Xbox:
1. Open your inventory and equip the splash potion.
2. Press the LT button to throw the potion.
3. Take the golden apple from your inventory and equip it.
4. Apply it to the villager by pressing down the LT button.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft on Switch
To cure a zombie villager in Switch, use the following method:
1. Equip the Weakness splash potion.
2. Use the ZL button to throw the potion at the zombified villager.
3. Get the golden apple.
4. Press the ZL key to apply the apple to the villager.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft on Android, iPhone and iPad
The action required to cure a zombie villager will be relatively easy on any mobile device with a touchscreen. All you have to do is equip the Weakness potion and tap on the villager. Prepare the golden apple then tap on the affected villager again once they’re under the effect.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft for PC
Even when you’re running different versions of Minecraft on PC, curing a zombie villager works the same way, whether you’re running Java, Education, or Windows 10. You must first apply the Potion of Weakness to the villager by right-clicking on him and then offering the golden apple in the same manner.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft 1.14
The game received a significant update with Minecraft Java Edition 1.14, but the basic mechanics of curing zombie villagers remain the same:
• Equip and throw a splash potion
• Equip and use the golden apple on the villager
With the update, some changes were made to the zombie villagers.
The 1.14 update placed a strong emphasis on villages. Since its release, you may have encountered a single zombie villager rather than meeting them in large numbers in zombie villagers or mobs. Update to 1.14 also expanded the biomes where zombie villages can spawn, adding the snowy tundra variant and updating plains, desert, savanna, and taiga villages.
Since the update, cured villagers have kept their trade when they return to their standard form. Villagers injured by zombies can now turn into Iron golems even if they survive the attack, which is an unwelcome surprise.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft 1.15
The Java Edition 1.15 retained the majority of the previous edition’s features. The cure for zombie villagers remains the same as it did in 1.14. It entails equipping and using the splash potion on the villager and equipping and using the golden apple on him.
The update addressed many issues and fixed a slew of bugs plaguing players.
In the case of zombie villagers, they now drop any items they’ve picked up previously. The feature was always intended to work that way, but for some reason, the items picked up did not drop once the villager was cured.
Furthermore, the 1.15 update fixed some purely visual issues, such as seeing a hand animation when treating villagers.
How to Cure Zombie Villager in Minecraft on Bedrock
The Bedrock Edition is a collection of editions that spans all major gaming platforms.
Despite the new name, the steps for curing zombie villagers are the same as in previous versions. After throwing a splash potion, you’ll need to use the golden apple on the zombie villager.
Bedrock included several changes to their behavior and inventory.
Since Update 0.16, zombie villagers have been able to drop their weapons, but only if they are still holding them. Update 1.0 added a helpful mechanic by adding a Cure button. If you hit a zombie villager with a Weakness potion and approach them with a golden apple, the button appears. This does not fundamentally alter how you cure villagers, but it does make the process a little easier.
If you want to, you can also multiply zombie villagers using their spawn eggs after Update 1.2.
Finally, the Bedrock Edition included a previously only available feature in the Bedrock Edition. It changed Steve the zombie villager’s clothes for Villager’s clothes. However, as of the 1.9 updates, this feature is no longer exclusive to Bedrock.
Additional Questions and Answers
1. What Is the Quickest Way to Cure a Zombie Villager?
Follow these steps to cure zombie villagers in the shortest amount of time:
• Protect the villager from hostile mobs by erecting a roof over their home to protect them from the sun.
• Make a Weakness splash potion. This is the simplest method of inflicting Weakness on the villager. Throw the potion to the villager.
• Use the golden apple on the villager as soon as they start emitting grey swirls, indicating that they are affected by Weakness.
• Arrange iron bars and beds around the villager. This will hasten the process.
2. How Do You Give a Golden Apple to a Zombie Villager?
You can also give a golden apple to a zombie villager in most Minecraft versions by facing them and pressing the Use button. Alternatively, if they’re already under the influence of Weakness, you’ll see a prompt to cure them in the Bedrock Edition. The apple is automatically given to the zombie villager by the Cure function.
3. In Minecraft, How Do You Heal a Zombie Villager?
In Minecraft, you can heal zombie villagers by hitting them with a damage potion. It may appear counterintuitive, but the method works flawlessly.
4. In Minecraft, How Do You Heal a Zombie?
If you need to heal a regular zombie, use a damage potion in the same way you would heal a zombie villager.
5. How Do You Make a Minecraft Zombie?
In Minecraft, there are several ways to make zombies. The most easy method is to use zombie spawn eggs. You can also enable cheats and use console commands.
6. In Minecraft, can villagers be turned into zombies?
Regular zombies who attack and kill villagers will turn into zombie villagers. In Minecraft, zombie villagers are one type of zombie, but there are many others. Villagers cannot turn into the standard variant.
Bringing Your Villagers Back to Life
You’ll have no trouble keeping your settlement alive and well now that you’ve learned how to revert your zombified villagers to their standard form. Just be wary of roaming zombie hordes and put some safeguards in place. Otherwise, you might run out of golden apples and potions before you’ve finished curing everyone.
Did you cure in curing a zombie villager? How did your Weakness affect them? Share us about your zombie-curing experience in the comment section below.