In this post, you will know which Sprint store is near me and how to Activate Sprint on Smart Devices. You will find everything you want to know about Sprint from Sprint Store near me, Sprint activation, Active Sprint Phone Numbers, Customer Care contacts, Sprint App for Android and iPhone users, and much more. Sprint Corporation is an American telecommunication network firm previously America’s fourth-largest public network. It is a communication channel that allows for texting, wireless voice calling, and Internet access. However, not all services and features are accessible at every location. There are several packages available at various costs. Some even include Amazon Prime, Hulu, and other platform memberships.
What is the My Sprint app?
The My Sprint app keeps customers informed while they are on the go. It has the essentials, such as bill pay and support, as well as the fun stuff, such as custom offers and app-exclusive experiences. With the My Sprint app, you can access your account at any time.
What can a Sprint customer see?
You will access sprint.com’s essential features, such as checking your usage and paying your bill. In addition, the Account Owner will provide the information required to complete the process.
- Telephone number
- The email address
- The account number
- ZIP code for billing
- PIN for your account
What is Sprint’s texting number?
Sprint’s Text Customer Service is a new way for you to manage your devices. Instead of waiting on hold for help, you can now text 2273 from anywhere to get answers to your questions.
Sprint App For Android and iPhone
Sprint Store Near Me
Click here to get exact location.
Which Smart Devices I can Activate Sprint.com/activate
Sprint offers many mobile device brands, including Apple, Samsung, One-Plus, and Google Pixel. There is a vast selection available, including both premium and low-cost models. Sprint was no longer an autonomous corporation in 2019 after the US Department of Justice approved and announced the merger of Sprint and T-mobile. Therefore, to enjoy Sprint’s stable features and services, you must first activate it on your device by following the steps in the article below.
How to Activate Sprint at Sprint.com/activate
Sprint iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, and other devices are available for purchase online and in local market locations. Even if you need to modify your plan, you may be required to purchase a different model. Before enjoying the services, you must activate your account for each new model purchased or traded for your old one.
Follow the steps below to begin using Sprint’s features and services.
- To Activate Sprint on your device you must charge your phone batteries.
- You must now obtain the Activation code, by entering *#06# on your new device.
- Now, navigate to sprint.com/activate using any browser. You will be requested to sign in using your log-in credentials on the given page. To continue, you must enter the correct username and password, and you may also click Forget if you can’t remember them. Click the Submit button.
- You will be directed to your Sprint account dashboard, where you must locate and press the Activate New Device button. Select the phone you wish to replace from the list of alternatives on the new display tab. Next, select Activate New Device from the Manage This Device drop-down menu box and enter your new device’s IMEI or MEID number given on the box or manual.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts, such as entering the serial number of the sim. Then, start your new phone again. You are now ready to access Sprint’s services without difficulty. While switching phones, you may also restore and backup your data and files from the old phone to the new one by visiting sprint.com/backup and following the instructions.
Steps to Activate “Bring Your Own Device” (BOYD) on Sprint
Suppose you’re asking if you can activate a Sprint account if you bought it elsewhere other than the Sprint store, yes! It is conceivable. It takes a little more work, but it’s hardly rocket science.
1. First, completely charge your phone and have the box nearby for easy access to the necessary information. Next, before commencing the activation process, you must first establish the status and eligibility of your phone via Sprint’s official website, which requires the following steps:
- Open the BOYD eligibility page on the official site using your smartphone or PC
- On the page, please enter your phone’s IMEI or MEID, which is its serial number
- You may find the IMEI number by dialing *#06# or using the site
- Enter the IMEI code in the given box and click Continue to submit it
2. You will be directed to another page where you must follow the instructions to validate your eligibility > If your phone is compatible with Sprint services, you may now buy a new sim card or use an accessing one. Comply with the new sim card’s specifications and purchase a plan that meets your needs.
Now that eligibility has been confirmed, and the new sim card has been installed, activation is required to use its services. It may be accomplished by following the steps outline below. Once you’ve decided on a plan, go to sprint.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
3. The BOYD activation page will be shown. Navigate to the Activate Device option. Enter the appropriate Order Confirmation Number and Zip Code. To submit the information, click the Continue button. Follow the on-screen instructions as required.
With this, the activation process is complete, and you may now use all of the company’s services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Access Sprint Login
You can visit the site https://www.sprint.com › login. You will see the login page; if you have registered already to a Sprint account, Put your user name and pass in the login page and access your Sprint account. If you are a new user of Sprint, you must register an account by providing the required information.
Update your Spint Account
Upgrading the device is essential for maintaining optimal operation and using newly loaded features. In addition, to enjoy Sprint’s services, you’ll need to activate your Sprint account in the updated version.
- To make this, Sign in to your account when prompted
- In the given box, enter the correct log-in credentials (Username and Password)
- To finish the activation process on the updated version of your device, press Submit and follow the on-screen prompts.
Sprint Corporation is a telecommunication provider with great features. When you purchase a new device, you must activate it by following instructions.
The steps you take will differ depending on whether you purchased your phone through the Sprint Store or anywhere else.
If you find these steps difficult, you may go to a Sprint store and get it activated. If the phone does not automatically activate the features and services on the device, you may use the procedure outlined in this article to do so.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00am – 08:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm – 05:00pm
Sprint Customer Service Phone Number
You can see contact number by clicking the above link in Sprint store near me according to your location.